It is important to know in detail about steroids before taking any of them. Hence, thorough research about the product is a must.
Today, in this article we will discuss some myths regarding the anabolic steroid, “Sustanon 250”.
There’s a common misconception among people that all the steroids are harmful. A very common myth is that Sustanon raises blood pressure.
What is Sustanon 250?
Sustanon is synthetic form of testosterone. It is a very popular anabolic steroid designed to maintain the balance of testosterone level in men. Later on, it was discovered that it has many other benefits too!
Does it contain harmful ingredients?
No! It contains ester, which is not harmful. While many other supplements contain just one ester, Sustanon has four.
Easter when combined with any drug, controls the absorption rate of that drug in the bloodstream. Different ester differs in controlling the absorption rate and performance.
The four esters are listed below:
- 100 mg: Testosterone Decanoate
- 60 mg: Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- 60mg: Testosterone Isocaproate
- 30 mg: Testosterone Propionate
What are the side effects and benefits of using Sustanon 250?
Susanton 250 is very effective when compared to other supplements. It’s quite popular among weight lifters, body builders, and athletes because of its impressive effects. Apart from just maintaining the testosterone hormone level in the body, it’s also responsible for following things:
- Gaining muscles mass.
- Enhancing performance and strength.
- Enhancing libido.
- Reducing fat.
- Faster recovery.
It’s also useful in transsexual therapies, gender transformation process, male to female and female to male.
Why it is misunderstood?
- Right amount of dosage is very important for the effective working of any medicine. It has been proved that side effects can happen with almost any medicine, if the dosage taken is more than recommended.
- There are cases where people have taken extremely high dosage of Sustanon 250.
- People get trapped into false catching headlines when they see words like “discount”, “low prices” etc. Also, most of the people don’t even bother to check the ingredients or expiry date of the supplements while purchasing.
- Not buying from trusted or certified sources.
- Sustanon 250 is a very popular drug, so it’s no surprise that many fraudulent websites sell fake products renaming it as Sustanon 250.
Remember that, not everything we hear is true always. It’s possible that what we hear is just somebody’s opinion and not a fact!