For years, Dianabol and Anadrol are regarded as the best supplement for bulking cycle. Bodybuilders have gained strength and increased their muscle mass, efficiently. Both are equally popular, so you are confused which is better.
In fact, the answer depends on personal preference and goals. Anadrol causes bigger bloated gains, but D’bol provides slower harder gains. Let’s look in Anadrol and Dianabol steroid in detail to understand which is better together with Anavar.
Anadrol versus Dianabol
- Anadrol is the strongest and effective oral steroid known as Oxymetholone, A50, and A-bombs. Dianabol is popular as ‘Breakfast of Champions.
- Anadrol and Dianabol are anabolic and androgenic steroids. The former has 9 hours of active life.
- Dianabol is popular among weightlifters and body builders because it enhances glycerin breakdown, which rapidly stimulates strength in their body. In addition, D’bol promotes nitrogen balance and positively affects protein metabolism.
- On the other hand, athletes find that Anadrol enhances their RBC and protect joints during severe strain.
- Anadrol dosage is 250 to 300 mg weekly for 2-4 week cycle. Dianabol dosage is 200 mg weekly for 6 week cycle.
- 50 mg of Anadrol and 30 mg of Dianabol per day for several weeks is harsh, so it is advised to use liver supplements.
- Athletes gain 20 to 30 pounds in a month with Anadrol, which would take more weeks if Dianabol is used, but the gains would be harder.
Dianabol can be a lighter option for harsh steroid Anadrol.
Anadrol and Dianabol Comparison
Dianabol and Anadrol do not bind well to androgen receptors. Both are toxic to your liver, so athletes need to take a supplement to guard their liver. Anadrol is harsher, but its side effects can be controlled by taking precautions.
Dianabol gives bodybuilders a feeling of well-being but can cause pattern baldness. Too much mass can be gained but users need to deal with water retention. Alternatively, Anadrol offers more gain in weight, muscle mass and strength, but has more adverse effects than Dianabol.
In addition, Dianabol is cheaper than Anadrol, so users find this more appealing, when they compare both steroids.
Actually, the end results will depend on what you consume, how committed you are towards training sessions, how you follow cycle and dosage instructions.
Many online steroid forums reveal that bodybuilders find both D’bol and Anadrol an ideal combination. However, they need to be used in low dosage for less number of weeks for creating an efficient steroid cycle.